HOW CHIROPRACTIC CAN HELP WITH MIGRAINES IN ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL
Many people assume that chiropractors only treat musculoskeletal injuries, but in reality, chiropractic care treats a variety of physical ailments. Many migraines and headaches are both problems that can be treated by a skilled chiropractor, using all natural, non-invasive techniques. At Beyond Chiropractic in Altamonte Springs, FL, we treat patients on a daily basis for problems like headaches. With the right adjustments and advice, we can help you experience reduced pain and increased comfort.
Common Causes of Headaches
Headaches can occur for a variety of reasons, including:
- Neck strain/whiplash. Neck strain, a condition also known as whiplash, is an injury to the neck and back, often as a result of an accident. Neck strain can cause muscle tightness and subluxations, resulting in pain that radiates up the neck into the head.
- Stress. Stress can create muscle stiffness that results in pain in the scalp and neck.
- Poor posture. Poor posture places stress on muscles in unnatural ways, causing problems like headaches.
Beyond Chiropractic Treats Headaches with All Natural Techniques
We use the following methods to treat headaches:
- Massage therapy. We reduce patient anxiety and relax stiff muscles to alleviate stress headaches.
- Spinal adjustment. Spinal adjustment can help heal injuries like whiplash, reducing or eliminating symptoms like headaches.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients how to perform stretches and exercises that will loosen and strengthen their muscles, to make headaches less of a problem in the future.
Call Us Today to Make an Appointment
At Beyond Chiropractic, we want all our patients to live happy, headache-free lives. For natural pain relief, make an appointment today. Call us at (407) 261-1001. At your first visit, we’ll diagnose your condition and establish a treatment plan to improve your comfort and quality of life.