CHIROPRACTIC RELIEF FOR SCIATICA IN ALTAMONTE SPRINGS
Sciatica is a common problem among adults. This condition can make everyday tasks painful and unpleasant, which is why many people who suffer from sciatica seek out help from their chiropractor. At Beyond Chiropractic in Altamonte Springs, FL, we treat patients suffering from sciatica on a regular basis. Knowing how your chiropractor can help you may prompt you to seek out treatment when symptoms begin.
Chiropractic Treatments Offer Natural Pain Relief
Sciatica is a condition wherein the sciatic nerve becomes pinched in the lower lumbar region of the spine. The symptoms of sciatica include pain that radiates from the lower back down the legs, as well as tingling and numbness. Chiropractors offer pain relief to patients who suffer from pain of the sciatic nerve. The following treatments are often offered by chiropractors hoping to help patients with their sciatica:
- Spinal adjustments. Spinal adjustments are treatments that realign the vertebrae of the spine, which reduces pain and pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy can be used to relax the muscles around the spine, thus reducing pressure on the spinal cord.
- Therapeutic exercises. Therapeutic exercises can help patients keep the vertebrae aligned and in balance.
- Cold compresses and heating pads. Cold compresses can help reduce inflammation and keep the patient comfortable.
- Nutritional advice. Many chiropractors offer their patients nutritional advice. This can help patients reduce excess weight and build up energy, which can help with sciatica.
- Lifestyle advice. Many chiropractors offer their patients lifestyle advice that will help their patients reduce pain from sciatica.
Contact Your Chiropractor in Altamonte Springs
If you suffer from back pain and sciatica in Altamonte Springs, FL, now is the time to contact Beyond Chiropractic at (407) 261-1001. We’ll be happy to diagnose your condition and treat your sciatica with natural, holistic chiropractic methods. Call us to make an appointment today.